Carpet Stretching & Repair
You can rest assured that we have the experience and knowledge needed to handle any carpet repair job, big or small. Our carpet repair services will bring your worn carpet back to life!
- Carpet Repair – Damages tend to occur over time, especially in high traffic areas of your home. Our carpet repair services in Cincinnati, OH will restore the toughness, firmness, and aesthetics to your carpet. We fix carpet holes, bleach stains, bulging, bubbles, rips, tears, ripples, and wrinkles.
- Carpet Stretching – Over time, certain areas of your carpet can become worn, loose, and stretched out. Our carpet stretching service is the solution to the bubbles and wrinkles in your carpet. Our specialized tools and experience in the industry can bring new life back into your carpet.
- Carpet Bleach Repair – Our trained technicians are experienced in removing touch bleach stains from carpet. We have the necessary products and tools, and the knowledge to get rid of carpet bleach stains.
- Carpet Burn Repair – Burns on your carpet can be unpleasant to look at. Accidents happen all the time – irons can fall, candles can tip over, hair styling tools can be dropped, cigarettes can fall, etc. Our carpet burn repair service in Cincinnati can fix all of that. Just because the burn marks or melted carpet fibers are damaged doesn’t mean you have to replace all of the carpet in the area often if we just patch the carpet it’ll look like nothing ever happened.
- Carpet Pet Damage Repair – Whether you have a puppy in training, or a pet that occasionally acts out, our pet damage repair service we offer in the Cincinnati area can help. We’ve seen it all – carpet that has been clawed near doorways, carpet that has been chewed on, or carpet with extensive pet stains and smells.
Let Us Stretch & Repair Your Carpet
Have you ever wondered why some carpets get so wrinkled while others don’t? There’s no great explanation for this question. But, the fact is that some carpets stretch and bunch up over time while others never do. More often than not, it means that the carpet was poorly installed. It also happens much more with older carpeting than newer ones due to better carpet technology these days.
Of course, you’ll want to get rid of this condition for more than one reason. Not only does it look bad, but it can also be a safety hazard, causing you to trip. If left stretched out and lumpy, carpets will likely only get worse.
Get in touch today to learn more!